Listen to my albums on Bandcamp
Follow me on Soundcloud
Email me: alexmauermusic -at- gmail -dot- com
I'm Alex Mauer, and I love composing original music for games and films.
I'm interested in many different music genres.
I can mimic any music style from any era.
My expertise is electronic, chiptune, and vintage synthesizers.
I am a co-founder of Imagos Softworks, a game company with an emphasis on retro made new (nostalgia in HD).
I'm perhaps best known for my 2007 album "Vegavox" which was the first ever album release on hand made NES cartridges.
Please, have a listen to my sample material and get in touch with me if you're interested.
- original music composition / scoring in any style
- sound design / sound fx
- conversion or arrangement of pre-existing material
selected credits (games):
- 2015 Imagos Softworks - Starr Mazer - music director, composition, sfx
- 2014 Brickr - Spiderlings - composition, sfx
- 2013 Adult Swim Games - Sizzlefist - composition
- 2012 Zeboyd Games - Penny Arcade Rainslick 3 - composition
- 2011 Vlambeer - Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - composition, sfx
- 2009 EA Mobile - Marble Madness (mobile) - composition, arrangement, sfx
- 2009 EA Mobile - Need for Speed: Undercover (mobile) - composition
- 2008 EA Mobile - The Simpsons: Itchy and Scratchy Land - composition
selected credits (film/video):
- 2014 WTF Prom - Beat Street U.S.A. (short) - original score
- 2013 Imagos Films - Legend of Party (short) - original score
- 2013 Atomic Cheesecake - Horn Quest (short) - original score, sound design
- 2013 2 Player Productions - Mighty No. 9 Kickstater (short) - arrangement
- 2013 Imagos Films - Motivational Growth (feature) - original score
- 2012 Imagos Films - The Catastrophe at Catalina (short) - original score
- 2011 Imagos Films - Weapon (short) - original score
- 2010-2012 Penny Arcade - PATV: The Series (seasons 1,2,3) - original score
selected discography (personal works):
- 2009 Vegavox 2 - NES cartridge album
- 2008 "9999" - using 9 game consoles
- 2007 Vegavox - NES cartridge album
- 2006 Blast - imaginary game soundtrack - arcade style FM
- 2005 Eat People - album recorded from NES
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.